Note: Surge is 12 weeks long. Registration ends October 31.
Surge will run Friday, November 6 – Thursday, January 28.
Surge is suitable for new lifters and lifters returning to the gym after some time off. It will set you up with a solid base of knowledge, strength, and conditioning so you can kick butt in 2021.
- A 12-week weight training program
- A PDF program guide
- Email access to your coach, Monday to Friday.
- Coaching assistance to help you figure out a workout schedule that fits your lifestyle
- The ability to send us videos of your lifts, have us analyze them, and give you feedback on your technique
- An FAQ page
- A bonus exercise video library
- A weekly group call with your coach (recorded for replay)
- A weekly presentation and lesson on weight training (in the group call)
- Videos showing you how to warm-up and perform each exercise in the Surge Program
- Bonus metabolic workouts for torching fat and building aerobic fitness (optional, but we recommend vigorous cardio sessions 1-2x a week for best results)
- A bonus Surge training log
- A weekly mindset piece to build confidence
- An education in the fundamentals of lifting!
Surge participants will get leaner and stronger lifting only 2-3x a week and doing 1-2 (optional) cardio sessions. You will learn excellent lifting technique and feel stronger, fitter, and more confident in the gym after 12 weeks.